On November 4th, Jen Amos presented her case study, The Filipino American Woman (TFAW) Project, and how businesses can utilize Facebook Live to gain organic exposure.
The TFAW Project is a movement dedicated to women in America of Filipino descent. Together, they define what it means to be a Filipino-American woman by telling their stories through Facebook Live and upcoming book.
Since it began in early January 2017*, the TFAW Project Facebook Live show has…
- been shared 280+ times
- engaged with 1,300+ comments
- received 3,300+ video likes
- reached 71,000+ unique users
- surpassed 124,000+ total impressions
- accomplished these insights with only 25 Facebook Live episodes!
- *Insights last updated on November 4th, 2017
Off of Facebook Live the project…
- Had 20 attendees at its first event, Celebrating Mothers of The Filipino American Woman
- More than doubled our attendees for our second event (50 attendees), Celebrating Filipino American History Month
They’ve also been featured on…